Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finally My Own Blog

I'm so excited, this is my first blog.  I was afraid to try to do one on my own (I'm a little computer illiterate) so my sister who's visiting helped me.  I will try to add something everyday.  I'm trying to stay on a positive note but am very sad that my nephew, his wife and two baby girls left yesterday to live in Illinois.  They've been such a big part of my life for the last year and a half and I miss them already.  I wish them well but can't wait to skype with them.  Please feel free to comment on any of my posts:)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I know you'll have lots of fun with it but beware - they can be addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations mom and thank you to Aunt Carol for helping her!!! This is awesome... i know you will love it and get addicted! ha ha! keep up the great work..

    ReplyDelete